Thursday, January 28, 2010

holidays



having my longest holidays in my college life.
CNY break + semester break.
one awesome month I'll have. hope so.
im back from KL to BP until the 22th of February.
brought back my guitar, effect pedal, laptop, and cloths,
which hurts my left wrist a lot.
after those projects, assignments and exams, im gonna do what a youth have to do,
sit back, online, day dream, sleep, watch facebook, youtube, facetube whatever...
anyway, can't believe i manage to update my blog with the...3rd post!!!
that's some good progress for me.


a lot of spare time to spend.
even have time to clean up my guitar which i haven't been playing it during the last semester.

happy holidays friends.

3 comments:

  1. happy holidays to u too!!!
    I thought youth should do smthg more productive lar....=_=
    And dont keep ur blog inactive k!!!

    ReplyDelete